Thyroid disease is one of the common problems that cause the function of thyroid gland. The gland is a butterfly-shaped gland in the front of the neck. The thyroid gland is important as it produces the thyroid hormones which maintain the metabolism of the body. The function of thyroid gland is regulated by a feedback mechanism involving the brain.
Symptoms of Thyroid Disease
- Nervousness and tremor
- Mental fogginess and poor concentration
- Menstrual changes
- Feeling bloated
- Racing heartbeat
- Aches and pains
- Weight gain
- High cholesterol levels
- Heat intolerance
- Feeling cold
Causes of Hyperthyroidism
Hyperthyroidism occurs due to overproduction of thyroid hormones and there are many conditions due to which it occurs such as follows:
- Graves' disease: Autoimmune condition is the most common cause of an overactive thyroid gland
- Toxic adenomas: Nodules develop in the thyroid gland and it begins to secrete thyroid hormones. Some goiters may contain nodules.
- Subacute thyroiditis: Where inflammation of the thyroid causes the gland to ‘leak’ excess hormones it results in temporary hyperthyroidism.
- Pituitary gland malfunctions: Growths in the thyroid gland
Homeopathy Treatment for Thyroid
People who are suffering from this disease must consult with the homeopathy doctors as they have the best solution for the same. The doctors treat the disease in such a way that supplementing the deficiencies or surplus but by reactivation of efficient thyroid glandular secretion. In homeopathy, doctors aim to provide constitutional treatment which focuses on improving the function of the thyroid gland by natural means. During the treatment, doctors aim to boost the energy and improves the circulation. It helps in balancing the hype as well as hypothyroid functions. So, get in touch with the doctors of Homeopathy at Dr. Upadhyaya’s Homeopathy Clinic to treat the thyroid disease in a best possible way without any side effect. The Homeopathic Clinic has been rendering its valuable treatment all across DLF Phase 2,4,5, Sushant Lok, Golf Course Road, Sushant Lok Gurgaon. It is really necessary to treat the disease from its roots, so follow all the guidelines that are guided by the patient.