Infertility has become the common problem in today’s time. It is on rising in both men and women. Due to infertility women are unable to conceive and therefore it has become the matter of concern. For women, the issue of not conceiving is highly emotional and to get rid of this problem is also necessary. Before finding the reason of infertility, it is important to understand what is infertility?
Infertility is a state where women unable to get conceive even after 12 months of unprotected sex. The cause of infertility varies in both men and women.
Female account for 30 to 40 percent of all infertility problems causes are:
- Endometriosis is a condition in which the endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus and its symptoms are irregular and heavy bleeding, painful menstrual periods and repeated miscarriages.
- Ovulation Problems is a state where any hormonal condition prevents the release of a mature egg from ovaries and their symptoms are infrequent periods with scanty flow or absence of periods.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a problem in which women having multiple cysts in ovaries have hormonal imbalance and one cannot ovulate regularly. The main symptoms of this problem are irregular menses, acne, hirsutism and weight gain.
- Female tubal blocks is a problem in which the damaged Fallopian tubes or blocked tubes unable the eggs from getting into uterus and sperms from getting to the eggs.
- Poor egg quality is often the problem of age. Eggs that get damaged or develop chromosomal abnormalities unable women to conceive.
- Other causes of infertility are Vigorous exercise, Diabetes, Poor nutrition, Thyroid Problems, Obesity, older age, Tumors or Cancer
Male Infertility Causes:
- Low sperm count (Oligospermia) it is problem in which 20 million/ml is considered as low sperm count whereas Azoospermia is referred to the absence of sperms. It results in 10 to 15 percent of infertility in males.
- Poor sperm motility – Sperm motility is the ability of the sperm to move if the motility is slow or not in a straight line or both will have difficulty in invading the cervical mucosa. Sperm motility about 60 percent is considered as normal. Sperm motility less than 40 percent is considered abnormal.
- Abnormal sperm morphology: Morphology is defined as the size and structure of sperm. An abnormally shaped sperm cannot fertilize eggs.
- Male tubal blockage: An obstruction in the vas deferens or epididymis may cause a block.
Infertility Treatment in Homeopathy:
To treat the problem of infertility homeopathy will be the best way. Though it takes time to resolve the problem it resolves from its root and enable the patient to fight the problem on their own. Homeopathy treats infertility not as a disease but as an imbalance to be corrected. It can perfectly reverse infertility by treating the root cause and stimulates body’s own ability to heal itself. Homeopathy stimulates and supports the natural conception to work progressively and treat the problem of infertility. Other than the medicines and treatment, the doctors also prescribe some constitutional therapies based on individual’s genetic constitution with which the success rate is high if both the partners are included in constitutional treatment. Do not get delay as the problem may get worsen. Consult Homeopathic Clinic in Gurgaon for the infertility problems nearby DLF phase 2,4,5, Sushant Lok, Golf Curse Road, Huda City metro Station Gurgaon.