info@drupadhyayashomoeopathy.com +91-9971477211, +91-8587038585
homoeopathy treatment for androgenic alopecia near huda city metro station gurgaon

Homoeopathy for Men

1. Prostate Gland Enlargement (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)

Homeopathic treatment for enlarged prostate in DLF Phase 2,4,5 gurgaon

Prostate gland enlargement is a common problem among older men. The enlarging prostate starts to press on the urethra and slowly obstruct it. The cause of prostate gland enlargement is still unknown and still more than one-half of the men over age of 70 have the symptoms of BPH. It may be occur due to the change in the balance of sex hormones as men grow older. 

Symptoms of enlarged prostate can include:

  • A weak or slow urine stream
  • Difficulty starting urination
  • A urine stream that starts and stops
  • Frequent urination
  • Urgency to urinate
  • A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
  • Getting up frequently at night to urinate (Nocturia)
  • Straining to urinate
  • Urine dribbling

Bladder stone formation or frequent urinary tract infections may occur when the bladder does not empty completely. 

Homeopathic treatment for enlarged prostate in Gurgaon

Based on the severity of your symptoms and the size of gland, the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia is given to patients. The treatment of Homeopathy should be considered as a treatment modality after a consultation with an urologist. The medicines of homeopathic treatment should be taken in mild and moderate symptoms of prostate enlargement. They are natural, safe and easy to take. The treatment can reduce urinary frequency and it improves the flow and prevent urinary infection. 

Infertility

Most of the couples, achieve conception within 12 months of unprotected intercourse. It happens with only 80 to 85% couples whereas the remaining 15% are defined as infertile and later diagnosed. With over 20 years of research and data it has evaluated that approx.. 30% of the cases, the pathological causes are found in the man whereas the 20% of the cases, both the man and the woman have problems. According to the research males are partially responsible for the cause of infertility in couples. 

The infertility in males refers to the inability of a male to achieve a pregnancy in a fertile female and it may be caused by both quality and quantity of the sperms. 

  • Obstructive problems (blockages in sperm-carrying tubes)
  • Testicular injury and disease
  • Varicocele

Sperm Abnormalities like

  • Low sperm count
  • Poor sperm motility (movement)
  • Abnormal sperm shape
  • Genetic disorders, endocrine & familial disorders: Klinefelter’s syndrome, Young’s syndrome, cystic fibrosis, adrenal hyperplasia
  • Problems with erection and ejaculation
  • Hormonal problems
  • General medical disorders that reduce fertility
  • Drugs that reduce fertility
  • Environmental toxins and radiation

Infections

  • Acute: smallpox, mumps, and other viral infections. 
  • Chronic: TB, leprosy, prostatitis
  • Previous surgery: inguinal, scrotal, retroperitoneal, bladder neck, vasectomy
  • Sexual dysfunctions

Homoeopathic treatment for male infertility in Gurgaon 

To treat the problem of infertility, it is important for men to consult with the homeopathic doctor as it is the safest way to treat the problem of infertility. The homeopathy treatments involve the rectification of sperm abnormalities and it also enhances the sperm motility, count and semen quantity. 

  • There are absolutely no side effects
  • 90% of sperm abnormalities are effectively rectified
  • The success rate is as high as 90%
  • Homeopathic medicines are easier to administer since there are only sweet pills and drops in a few doses daily
  • This simple procedure effectively and efficiently evades complicated procedures followed in the treatment of male infertility
  • The biggest advantage is that even after the treatment is over, the sperm count is retained at the value attained by treatment. This is not so when hormonal treatment is undertaken

Do not get delayed and take timely homeopathic treatment to cure various male related proboems such as Prostate gland enlargement, Baldness, Infertility etc in Gurgaon. Dr. R C Upadhyay Homeopathic Clinic serves the people all across DLF Phase 2,4,5, Sushant Lok, Huda City Metro Station, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon

Best Homeopathy Treatment Clinic for Male Infertility Problems in DLF Phase 2,4,5, Sushant Lok, Huda City Metro Station, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon